My Reading List
1% better every day.
Why would anyone keep a public reading list? One reason is the accountability factor. By having my progress shown publicly, I am motivated to keep going and not be a lazy bum. Of course, I would also like to share my experiences with you and tell you if I learned something important or whether this book might be worth your time.
Currently Reading (Just Finished)
- On Tyranny: 20 Lessons for the 20th Century by Timothy Synder
- Practical Ethics by Peter Singer
- (Zero To One by Peter Thiel)
- (Bad Blood (Theranos) by John Carreyrou)
- (Permanent Record by Edward Snowden)
My Top 5 Most Insightful/Influential Books (tough one…)
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Permanent Record by Edward Snowden
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- (Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance)